Blogging is far more than writing an incredible post and hitting “post”. When you hit “post” is when the work starts because now you have to get people to read your material.
At the start of my blogging journey I thought that when I posted something, people would simply magically discover my blog site and get hooked on my material. Well, it is not that simple; getting your post in front of fresh eyes includes heavy promoting.
Thankfully, there are many places you can promote your blog for free. In today’s post, I’m sharing a few of those places.
Don’t yet have a blog site? What are you waiting for? Use this in-depth overview to learn how to start a successful blog site in minutes.
Do you wish to start a profitable blog site? Learn everything about affiliate marketing HERE.
- Sign up with pertinent group boards, and pin and repin to them. (Join my group board here!)
- Pinterest Advertisements.
- Arrange your pins on Tailwind.
- Share to your Tailwind Tribe. Join mine here!
For this post “How to start with Affiliate Marketing” I developed this graphic, then I pinned it to the different Pinterest boards and get 1400 repins!
- Share on your Facebook – fan page! Here is mine: BOB for Her – Facebook Page
- Share in all pertinent FB groups. Make sure to follow the guidelines.
Related: How to Profit From Facebook Groups?
- Create a Facebook advertisement to get more direct exposure.
- Create your very own Facebook group and share it there. Join my own here!
- Share on promotion threads, and themed posts, i.e. Twitter Tuesday, Comment Sunday and so on.
- Share on your personal profile with friends and household.
- Leave your link as a response to pertinent subjects and issues. Do not be spammy!
- Send a brand-new e-mail to your customer list to inform your customers of the brand-new article.
- Use Mailerlite to send a brand-new post, and benefit from their free functions consisting of e-mail automation, landing pages, and pop-up messages.
- Pin it to the top of your Twitter profile.
- Get other blog writers to retweet your post.
- Share on promotion threads on Facebook.
- Sign up with a Twitter pod. You can share your newest tweet, and those in your pod will like and retweet you!
- Sign up for a Twitter chat.
- Send a tweet to your fans letting them understand you have a brand-new post.
- Put a link in your Twitter bio.
- Instagram Advertisements.
- Update your Instagram story with an innovative post.
- Include your newest post in your Instagram bio.
- Share brand-new post updates in the caption of the image, and write a brief preview. Can you state hashtag link in bio?
- Sign up with an Instagram Pod.
- Here is my Instagram account. Can you follow me?
Others Places – you most likely never ever would believe you could use!
- Take part in Stumble Upon and Google Plus promotion threads in Facebook groups.
- Leave comments on other blog sites and leave your URL at the end so they can take a look at your blog.
- Take part in link-up parties.
- Get involved with other blog writers’ round-up posts.
- Post your blog site in an appropriate G+ community.
- Post a Snapchat story.
- Include your site to blogging directory sites.
- Share on your Google + profile.
- Make an account on BlogLovin. Here is mine. Please, follow me.
- Enhance your posts with SEO for them to appear in the search result in Google and other engines.
- Send your blog site to Reddit.
- Stumble your post on Stumble Upon.
- Establish an RSS feed.
- Set up social networks sharing buttons to share your posts.
- Promote with Adwords.
- Find a bloggers community that will help you. Fo
Related: How To Get Blog Readers?
- Wealthy Affiliate community – I have been a member for a year now. It is the best blogging and online business community you will find on the internet. Over a hundred thousand members are present every day in live chat. If you are looking for, you will receive feedback or a comment for each new article you post.
So, I gave you enough ideas to promote your blog for free and now take advantage of my free resources.
Do you want to share your post with thousands of people?
Sign in to my email list and get access to over 200 Pinterest Groups Boards and over 50 Facebook Groups. Also, my 6-Day Email Course will help you to learn how to make passive income from your blog. You need this FREE course. Sign up!
What are your favorite ways to promote your blog for free?