We have come across jillion of MLM businesses and companies till now, and most of them have been catering to the health & wellness niche.
Now comes an MLM business opportunity in a different niche, and thank God for that! At least a breath of fresh air for knowing there are MLM businesses that cater to other industries as well.
How much have you heard about a jewelry company that is an MLM?
Not really right. Well, I will give you a review of “Paparazzi Accessories“.
So, here comes a unique MLM business that deals in the accessories industry and aims to provide great earning potential, especially for the ladies. But, first, we need to know is Paparazzi Accessories a scam?
Paparazziaccessories.com is an accessory MLM business opportunity for all those who have been tired of trying their lucks in the same old health and wellness niche.
If You Tired Of MLM Generally, Check How I Make Money
In fact, many are not even aware that such niches exist as well. But, thanks for such varied businesses that allow people to try in a different market space.
What Is Paparazzi Accessories About?
You might think we’re all about accessories, but Paparazzi is really about change!
This is what Paparazzi Accessories talks about on their website.
This company was founded by a sister duo named Misty and Chani in the year 2013.
Their wish was to get more women in this industry and allow them to be financially independent and build their self-assurance.
Today the company is led by Misty and Trent Kirby, and Chani and Ryan Reeve for better hands-on leadership and with a clear purpose.
But, what initially started as a small business grew 900% in just six months.
This company makes cheaply manufactured jewelry that only costs $5 for each piece except for a few categories that are highly-priced.
However, this Colorado-based company is nothing but an MLM company at heart and looking at the growth rate within a short span of time. They are also one of the leading MLMs currently in the fashion and accessories market niche.
What Products Paparazzi Accessories Sells?
- Necklaces – categorized into two as Uniquely Urban and Lanyards.
- Earrings – categorized as clips, hoop earrings, and post earrings.
- Blockbusters – a set of necklaces and earrings
- Hair Accessories – that includes hair clips.
- Paparazzi Collections – categorized into Fiercely Fifth Avenue Collection, Glimpses of Malibu Collection, Magnificent Musings Collection, Simply Santa Fe Collection, Sunset Sightings Collection, and Uniquely Urban.
- Uniquely Urban Collection
- Zi Collection 2019 – which includes Signature Series 2019 (the products here are highly-priced).
- New Releases
- Holiday Collection, Valentine Collection, etc – this includes necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings.
Though Paparazzi Jewellery talks about their jewelry priced at only $5 for each piece, for the Zi Collections, products are quite expensive.
How Can You Join Paparazzi Accessories?
The first requisite for becoming a member of Paparazzi Accessories is to find a consultant near you to become a member.
After being invited by an existing member, you can sign-up with their different start-up packs that are available as:
- Preview pack – this is priced at $99 and comes with 35 pieces of jewelry with a retail value of $175.
- Small home party kit – this is priced at $299 and comes with 120 pieces of jewelry with a retail value of $600.
- Large home party kit – this is priced at $499 and comes with 200 pieces of jewelry with a retail value of $1000.
Also, most importantly, Paparazzi Accessories claims to pay you 45% commissions on all sales after the starter kit.
Tired of MLM?
Check out my #1 Recommendation Here!
They also talk about specific descriptions about their products like:
- The jewelry is lead and nickel free.
- It is created in facilities with elite standards and regulations for quality and labor.
- They are one-of-a-kind featuring original design, style, and feel.
- It is made in China and designed in the USA.
- It is available only through consultants.
How Can You Make Money From
Just like all MLMs, earning money with Paparazzi jewelry also has two primary ways through which you can do that:
- Retail profits that you can make after buying the products at a wholesale rate and selling directly to the customers.
- By recruiting more and more people in your downline and also making teams. The more sales your downline makes, the more commissions you earn.
Another thing to keep in mind is that for every sale you make, it corresponds to the equivalent of 2 PV of 50 PV required per month. To remain active in the company and earn bonuses, you must retain and withdraw PV.
Which means you should be selling about 25 pieces of jewelry a month.
This means that it is very difficult to succeed by selling cheap products as Paparazzi Accessory offers to its customers. Persistent work and a desire to sell and recruiting more people to remain the basis for securing high incomes.
Let us now have a look at:
The Compensation Plan Of Paparazzi Accessories
For getting paid, you first need to become their consultant; after that, 9 ways can help you make money from paparazziaccessories.com
- Retail profits – you can earn retail profits of around 35% to 45%.
- Personal volume – you get points instead of dollars here. A rate of 2 PV for each $5 piece and a price of 10 PV for each Zi collection jewelry.
- Business building bonus – you can earn 15% by personally sponsoring a member.
- Show rebate – this you earn for 1000PV and higher.
- Infinity bonus – you can earn an additional 5% on the volume generated by your team.
- Unilevel bonus – you can earn compensation rates of 5% to 10%.
- Cash bonus – after reaching the highest ranks for the first time, you can earn from $25,000 to $50,000 by maintaining the qualifications for 2 consecutive months.
- Legacy bonus – you can earn an additional of 1% to 2% on the volume generated up to 3 legacies in the organization.
- Generation bonus – after reaching higher ranks of Executive director or higher, an additional bonus can be earned up to 3 generations in your organization.
You can start your own online business without selling anything.
Click HERE and I show you how!
What Is Right About Paparazzi Jewellery?
- The company, in just six months of its inception, had a growth rate of 900%.
- It caters to a different niche of fashion and accessories, unlike other MLMs.
What Is Not So Good About Paparazzi Jewellery?
- It has yet not been accredited by the BBB even after being 6 years into the business. Also, there are a lot of bad Paparazzi Accessories reviews.
- The income disclosure statement shows that 97,3% of all distributors make from $12.94 to $152 monthly
- The products, in reality, are cheaper than $5 at just $2.5, the other half make up for the taxes.
- A lot of emphasis is given on recruitment and hosting home parties.
- There are many complaints of the customer service to be below par.
- Many even complained about receiving broken pieces in the starter kits.
What Can We Conclude For Paparazzi Accessories?
First, is Paparazzi Accessories a scam? No, it is not a scam. It is a legit MLM business for sure.
Though it has received some flak for the quality of its products and the poor customer service, it has also garnered good fame for itself in the past 6 years.
Also, the fact that it deals in different niche for an MLM business opportunity can be quite interesting for many. Still, it doesn’t really benefit one so much financially.
In fact, a lot of pressure is put on hosting parties and recruitment, and this is not something that everybody can be great at.
As far as Paparazzi Jewellery is concerned, you can try a different MLM niche only if you confident enough to make sales and recruitments. Otherwise, becoming their consultant can prove to be a bad idea.
We Live In an XXI Century!
Affiliate marketing is a much better option for earning good money through the promotion of products or services of your choice.
We live in the 21st century, and our lives are drastically different from 1950 when MLM was invented. If you want a successful business, focus on your online business.
You can, like me, launch an affiliate website, you can promote any products you want from any company, so why sell such a limited product range?
Commissions for affiliates range from 5% to 75% and include digital products, Amazon products, and recurring services.
Last year, with my affiliate websites, I generated four figures each month and I can show you how to make them using the same training.
You can promote whatever you want, of course, and keep all the profits (don’t share it with your upline).
Affiliate marketing is much easier to understand and makes you earn good income monthly, which only requires your marketing skills online.
Here, you only need to promote products and services of your choice at your convenience on websites, blogs, and social media and earn from each sale made through your efforts.
Want to make money by joining MLM by selling cheap jewelry pieces like Paparazzi accessories?
Or would you rather invest your time to make the most of it by leverage yourself by honing your high-income skillset this year as an affiliate?
I would love to hear from you!
Please leave your comments below!