Internet Jetset Honest Review Is A Way To Know If Jetset Program Is Right For You
Welcome to my honest review of Internet Jetset, a product of the successful internet marketer John Crestani. The product creator has appeared in several publications. The owner Internet Jetset says his system can be your very own first step toward financial freedom. I was very skeptical at first.
The reason is that Internet Jetset sells through a specific website known for selling unreliable and deceptive products. So I decided to do the training to give you my honest opinion.
John Crestini, in this video, promise you that you will earn 6 or even seven digits a month if you merely follow his steps. Sounds great, right?
Yes, but with my internet marketing experience, I know that I need to deep deeper and look at what Jetset Internet is all about.
What Is Internet Jetset?
Internet Jetset contains the material you would expect in an affiliate marketing training course. It covers the basic questions. Search for affiliate offers, find a niche, create a site, add your affiliate links, and send free traffic to the site. The only thing that distinguishes this product from the many same training courses is indeed the focus on free traffic circulation.
Free traffic techniques are not precisely “innovative,” but they work. For example, the training recommends learning to optimize articles for search engine results through targeted keywords. There are some exciting tips for finding keywords. However, the same effects can be found with a free keyword tool.
The training ( 12 one-hour lessons ) also teaches you how to use social media for quick and free access, in addition to a variety of other marketing methods. The traffic ideas are not so bad, nothing new, but not wrong either.
If you are looking for an honest way to earn money online, check my favorite online business program:
What’s Up With The Up-Sells?
Yes, this product brings with it additional sales; a wholesale contains many interviews with successful entrepreneurs and traders. I loved seeing some sellers make their money. Not all are equal. For example, one marketer has a thriving business selling flashlights while another offers credit repair options.
Therefore, the very case study of the Internet Jetset up sale is somewhat interesting but is more aimed at the advanced sellers and not at the beginners.
A Little Too Much Hype
With Internet Jetset!
I’m not a buff of hype. I think if a product offers a lot of value, there is no need to overdo it. People will find it and spread the word for you out there. The sales page contains too much advertising for my taste.
He says you never have to spend a penny to build the kind of business he has built up, and you have a couple of months to earn thousands of dollars a month. I also think that Internet Jetset advertising methods are indeed somewhat aggressive. After watching the sales video, you feel under pressure to buy the course as soon as possible.
Apart from the fact that the sales video does not say much about the product, I also noticed that the wording of the sales video is very similar to Google Sniper.
What I Liked
I liked some things about Internet Jetset.
- For beginners, John Crestani’s Internet Jetset Review training is not so bad, although he sometimes speaks a bit too fast and can sometimes be difficult to follow. I found some interesting tips that I had never heard of before, though most of what they had taught me were familiar to me.
- The focus on free traffic was also lovely, as most people have no budget for ads, especially when they start. Speaking of ads, there is one area that deals with Facebook ads for affiliate marketers.
- Membership gives you access to an exclusive forum where other members discuss strategies. There is also a Facebook group!
- I have to admit that this product has a particular value; at least there is no counterproductive advice, such as some of the products we have tested and reviewed that recommend old marketing techniques.
- They claim that they have a 60-day money back guarantee
Disadvantages Of Internet Jetset:
- First, the price is slightly high. The product costs you $ 47 for a one-time fee plus $ 47 per month. You pay a flat rate of $ 47 and one month later you will automatically be charged $ 47 / month. But, that`s not all! You will be aggressively pushed to purchase $187 Xtreme Case Study. Although there are some useful tips in the course, I have found many more valuable products at a much lower price.
- I also did not like the fact that John’s videos are more geared towards experienced marketers. It should be a complete beginner’s course, but it will be difficult for you to follow him as John goes through all the steps of the process. It can be a bit frustrating!
- Another disadvantage is the lack of suitable tools. There are no tools in the membership! You have to pay for the tools you need.
- There was not much content either, definitely not enough to continue paying the membership fee.
- And the thing that bothered me the most: FAKE CLAIMS. They said that you could make money in the first week with the course ( maybe 0.1% will succeed that), but I NOW that is not possible. Online
bussinessneed some time to build, like any regular biz.
Is The Internet Jetset
The Right Product For You?
I think everyone has their own “perfect” product. Most people spend so much time and money looking for their perfect product, I may like a product I think is ideal for me, while you disagree. But I know that you need something that offers the best value for the price.
I think Internet Jetset is a bit expensive, yes, it offers good advice, but it’s not hard to find it. You can see the same tips on any marketing websites
( here too!) for free, but you can always take a look. I think the 60-day money back guarantee is legitimate.
Is Internet Jetset A Scam?
I cannot say the Internet Jetset is a scam, the money back guarantees works, the training is proper and it seems that a real person is behind the product, and it offers value. I don’t think it’s the best product for beginners, as there are cheaper and better systems, but you can always try it.
My conclusion is that Internet JetSet is a legitimate product, but the training is a bit weak and a bit expensive.
I think there are much better alternatives waiting for you.
Is There A Better Alternative
To John Crestani’s Internet Jetset?
Yes, I can highly recommend the program that I`m using! Seriously, you will not find another training platform that offers how to build your online business from zero — starting with making your website.
All you need is to build your online business and create a long-term passive revenue stream.
All the tools and training you need are there (hosting, domain, SSL certificates, training and you will get FREE websites to begin with).
There`s no need to spend your money on expensive programs just because they know how to make an excellent promoting video. Tools like keywords search tool or live videos (on a weekly, not MONTHLY basis) are also included. Also, you will be part of a live community with 800.000 members that will help you with ANY questions you have.
This is the only programme where are owners included in live chat, and you can get their support anytime you need help.
So, what do you think? You can join today, and I will be your mentor on any step through the process of building your business.
I am a member of this great program and awesome community since February 2017 and its literary change my life. I started as an absolute newbie and go step by step trying to learn everything that they offer.
So, last year I was able to pay all my debts and to buy my first house.
If you need to know more about this program ( as I needed), you can read my detailed review:
I’m waiting for you inside and we can start today. If you have more questions or comments about John Crestani’s Internet Jetset review or my favorite Wealthy Affiliate program, please write it in comments, and I will answer ASAP.