Hello friends! It`s time for another blog income report.
If you want to ask me why I wrote those reports, it’s because I want to show you the back-office of my site.
I believe they are inspirational, and I use it as a sort of diary.
I’m sure I will be back in these posts for a year to read about the beginnings of this site.
Wealthy Affiliate – $ 29
I`m so happy to be Premium member of Wealthy Affiliate. This is one program for which I’m sure I will remain a member as long as I’m blogging. There is not such a good program and so many people dedicated to your success as in the Wealthy Affiliate. You can start as a free member and stay free as long as you like, but with the Premium option, you get access to all affiliate marketing lessons, 24/7 help from affiliate experts and other members and 2x higher earnings from their affiliate program.
Site Hosting – 0 $
My site is hosted on the Wealthy Affiliate, so I do not have to pay more for hosting.
Mailerlite – 0 $
Mailerlite is one of the best tools for email campaigns. Mailerlite is free to start. Read how I got 379 email subscriber thanks to Mailerlite, create your own FREE account and get $20.
Fiverr – $ 30
I use Fiverr for proofreading and editing my post. You probably know that English is not my first language, so I need to pay for this. Price is $6 per post, so I pay a total $30 for 5 posts last month.
If English is your native language, you can sign up for free, and earn some decent money on Fivver.
Also, if you can do translating, making a nice pic for Pinterest or Facebook, creative writing, 2D or 3D animations, this is a great place for you.
TOTAL NOVEMBER INCOME: $77.3
TOTAL NOVEMBER EXPENSES: – $59
Total earnings for 2017 thus far: $400.29
DID I REACH LAST MONTH GOALS?
▪ Get 2300 Facebook Followers – FAILED – gained 1734 followers. This was a too ambitious goal!
But I will try to reach it.
▪ Get 600 Pinterest Followers– WIN! 608 Pinterest followers
▪ 50.000 Avg. Monthly Viewers on Pinterest – ALMOST! 46.584 Avg. Monthly Viewers thanks to Tailwind!
▪ Hit 2000 unique site users – FAILED! This month I got 1212 site visitors
▪ Post 6 Articles – FAILED! Posted 5 articles
▪ Earn $200 – FAILED – earned $77.3
Huh… Most of my goal I failed, but I know that every next month will be better than this one!
DECEMBER STRATEGY AND GOALS
Because I failed on most of my goals for November, the targets will stay almost the same. I will try to increase blog visitors and continue to work on Facebook and Pinterest accounts.
I want to open Bob for Her account on Twiter, but I think it`s smarter to focus on those two.
I MUST post at least 6 articles this month because this will increase the visibility of the site and the Google search engine.
I’m still continuing to learn about affiliate marketing at Wealthy Affiliate.
▪ 2300 Facebook Followers
▪ 800 Pinterest Followers
▪ 50,000 Avg. Monthly Viewers on Pinterest
These are the goals I did not meet last month, so I’ll try in December:
▪ Hit 2000 unique site users
▪ Post 6 Articles
▪ Earn $ 200
And for the end, I have to write to you the tools I use on my site and without which I would not be able to achieve these results:
- Wealthy Affiliate for training and updates (Free and Premium membership)
- Jaxxy for keyword research (Free trial)
- MyThemeShop for site theme (Free and Premium themes)
- Mailerlite to collect emails (Free till you get 1000 subscribers)
- Tailwind ($ 15 per month – GET your first month for FREE)
- Google Analytics (Free)
- SemRush (Free and Premium)
- Fiverr (Free)
I’m still learning from other bloggers, affiliate marketers, courses and my own mistakes 🙂
What is your experience with blog monetizing?