Transforming lives with its ‘Transfer factors’ or another scam?
Health and wellness! Aren’t we tired of hearing these two phenomenal words already?
Well, naturally, because all the health and wellness companies like 4Life, are not getting tired of making or manufacturing them.
And, interestingly they even know how much competition they face every day in the market looking at how saturated the health and wellness industry is.
Have you ever thought as to how these companies think to enter a space that has been tapped already by so many others?
All these companies that enter the same market with more or less the same products do not offer anything different; the only thing is that they market their products differently.
And, only have various claims to make regarding their products.
And how do these companies still survive?
Because they are MLM companies at heart who profits not only from the sale of their products but most importantly from increasing their sales force through recruitments and earning commissions and incentives for doing that making a more significant profit to the company as a whole.
4Life is one such MLM structured company that focuses on selling products on health and wellness.
Claims to have the best quality products that support the immune system and overall health and are committed to more innovations and scientific discoveries that will lead to a healthy life.
Are You Tired Of MLMs And Recruiting People?
What Is 4Life All About?
4Life is typically a health and wellness company that was started by Bianca and David Lisonbee in the year 1998.
They founded 4Life intending to provide supplements that support the immune system, body transformation, general wellness,
The products at 4Life are made and developed by the in-house research and development team that includes doctors and scientists.
The company makes nutritional supplements that support and boosts the immune system and also resists aging. There are already more than 100,000 distributors in the company, and the company sells its products over 50 countries.
If you want to make money and stay at home, you can check this step-by-step training that helps me earn over $6,000 monthly working from home.
The products of 4Life are also manufactured based on four factors like Identity, Purity, Strength, and Composition.
What Does 4Life Offer?
Its flagship product is “4Life Transfer Factor” that includes various formulas, capsules, chewies, etc. This product is primarily for a robust immune system.
So, What Is A Transfer Factor?
Transfer factors are something that helps our immune system identify potential health threats, increase our speed of responding to the immune system, and remember these threats to handle them better in the future.
4Life obtains these transfer factors from cow colostrum and chicken egg yolks.
What Is The Product Range Of 4Life?
Besides 4Life Transfer Factor products for the immune system that include capsules, powders, chewable, etc., 4Life has some other lines of products.
If you want to check all products, you can click here and see the 4Life products catalog.
this includes transformational products like powders and pills for men and women for better muscles and lean body, which helps in fat burning and weight management.
this skincare range includes facial cleansers, mud masks, toners, serums, sheet masks, eye creams, moisture creams, etc.
Includes prebiotics that optimizes the growth of healthy probiotics and supports digestive health and immune system.
Super Detox capsules that encourage liver function and detoxifying process, Tea4Life that supports internal health and balance, Fibre system Plus for supporting the digestive function, and also Aloe Vera juice for proper digestion and other digestive packs.
4Life Essential Oils
This includes essential oils for energizing mental outlook, for evoking freshness, for massages, for fat burning and weight management, for healthy digestion, etc.
ShapeRite by 4Life
Includes energy supplements in powders, meal replacement energy drinks, etc.
And a lot of other, different products for dental health, animal health, urinary health, etc.
How Can You Join 4Life?
To be a part of the company’s MLM program, you need to pay a sign-up fee of $40, which they also call it a “Distributor Kit.”
This kit gives you a yearly subscription and provides you with Training materials and wholesale rates of products, various bonuses, and incentives, rewards, sponsorships of others, etc.
4 Types Of Enrollment For 4Life
- Preferred Customer – this is the most basic level and has no requirements.
- Associate – The first requirement is to purchase a $29.95 compass system and maintain a monthly auto-ship of 50 life points (LP) with no first-order obligation.
- Leadership 4life – The first order must be 100LP with a monthly auto-ship of 100LP. It’s about $141.85 monthly.
- Diamond 4life – you need to purchase a Transform Pack ( $530 monthly) and order must be 400LP with a monthly auto-ship of 100LP.
What Is 4Life’s Compensation Plan?
Again, this faces the same problem as other MLM companies; the compensation plans of such companies are so weird and tough to understand that it gets challenging to explain it to anybody.
4Life calls it their “Life Reward Plan”. You can see the 4Life full compensation plan if you click on this link, but I will try to explain it to you shortly.
However, the essential things to know for 4Life’s compensation plan are as below:
- Retail profits and instant discount – you buy at a wholesale rate and sell it with a retail commission. You can earn up to 66% commission here.
Preferred customers and distributors get an instant 25% discount on a personal volume of over 100LP.
- Monthly bonus – this you can earn based on the performance of your teams and volume of sales.
- Incentives – once you reach higher ranks, you can also win trips to various destinations on luxury cruises, etc.
- Team building point pool – depends on the performance and sales volume of your downlines and your team’s downlines.
- Power pool – you can also earn profit from the company’s revenue by up to 2%.
Positives Of 4Life
- Two decades-old – 4Life started way back in 1998 and has been a recipient of several awards too and holds six US patents and 38 international patents.
- BBB accredited, and member of DSA – It has been certified by the Better Business Bureau with A+ rating and is also a member of DSA in the USA.
- 4Life Foundation – It is their non-profit entity that supports a child’s nutrition, shelter, and education. They also have a for-profit entity called 4Life Fortify that helps and fight poverty amongst children and their families by providing them with essential tools to become self-sufficient.
Negatives of 4Life
- Cannot give you full-time income – Though it may have an effective compensation plan that offers you various bonuses and incentives still it cannot give you a full-time income as the business is too risky.
- Most distributors failed – Through the income disclosure statement of 4Life, you will see that more than 97% of the members failed at earning a good passive income.
- Expensive products – Honestly, with the hype of the transfer factor products, they are too costly. You can surely get the same kind of products at a lower price online of many other brands with similar claims.
Is 4Life A Scam?
Initially, it may seem more focused on recruiting and seem to be a pyramid scheme. But, 4Life is not a scam.
It is backed by genuine products and has been in the business for more than two decades.
Its products are also created and worked upon by doctors and scientists.
4Life also holds six US and 38 international patents. Had it been any scam it would not have been accredited by BBB with an A+ rating and would not have been a member of the DSA in the USA.
Talking about 4Life, if you think you can sell and believe in products that talk about transfer factors and can keep recruiting members in the MLM program for earning some incentives, then you can go ahead and try it.
Otherwise, this is worth a miss.
I know that you can build the lifestyle of your dreams. But, those kinds of schemes and multilevel opportunities will probably make it more difficult for you to reach your goals.
You will lose a lot of time, energy and money. You will spend your time recruiting people, going on seminars where actually, you don’t learn any real skill, and you will probably purchase a lot more products than you really need. ( just to have enough points for that month)
Do you know that statistic shows that only 1% succeed in MLM companies? In 4Life percentage is a little higher – 3%, but those are owners and people that started years ago and have a huge downline.
However, a better earning opportunity is making money online where you only keep earning good money through promoting products and services of your choice at your convenience.
This way I’m earning about $6K monthly without recruiting people and spending all my money on products I don’t need.
You can do that through social media, blogs, websites, etc. without any additional costs involved or any recruitment. You earn through each sale made through your efforts.