Genuine Aloe Vera based products aimed at providing good health or only a scam?
Look, we all know and are very much aware of the fact that there is an ocean of companies all around us that try and sell us so many different things.
The health and wellness market already is so flooded with hundreds of companies. Any new company trying to make its mark in the same industry is a sign of real confidence because it is an over-saturated industry with new companies emerging every alternate day or perhaps every day.
Things that a few years ago did not even have a slightest of a mark in the market. Today, because we are all around the online market thanks to the growing Internet, we come across different and unique products or services.
That offers us various benefits that we always get influenced by them and end up either searching about them more or buying them.
Today we are going to know about one such health and wellness based company called “Forever Living Products.”
You probably already heard about this company, but I must compliment you for taking the time to do your own investigation before buying into whatever product or business opportunity.
That’s the right way to avoid scams and find a legitimate way to make money online!
It deals with the same age-old idea of providing the best products that have ingredients that are so unique that it helps one benefit in attaining proper health and wellness.
The only thing that is different from Forever Living Products is that if not all, but most of its products are derived from “Aloe Vera.”
Now the most obvious reaction when we hear the word “Aloe Vera” is that we know it is a natural product with umpteen number of health benefits.
It is a plant that can really cure many health issues or even diseases; this is what we have heard for ages.
But, a company that claims that all its products are Aloe Vera based and has endless health benefits need to be researched a bit to know whether what they are claiming is even real or not.
Check Out My Favorite “Work From Home” Business
What Forever Living Products Is All About?
Forever Living Products (FLP) is basically a health and wellness company that was started by Mr. Rex Maughan way back in the year 1978.
Maughan wanted to start a company with health products that will have a lasting impact on health and wellness.
Little did he know then that the company will go worldwide with its continuous efforts of providing life-changing benefits with the idea and formulation of Aloe Vera in almost all its products.
Forever Living Products is nothing but an MLM company at heart that aims to benefits people not only with its products but also help members financially with its business model.
It is also associated with charitable ventures, and hence, “Forever Giving” was born in the year 2009 to encourage customers and Forever business owners to donate funds to global improvement.
What Are The General Benefits Of Aloe Vera?
- Helps in weight loss
- Heals skin burns
- Boosts energy
- Helps indigestion
- Reduces constipation
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Improves skin and prevent wrinkles
All the above benefits and the other endless benefits of Aloe Vera is what drive even Forever Living Products to formulate their products.
Therefore they continuously infuse the idea in the consumer’s mind how their products are healthier and all-natural because of the usage of Aloe Vera more so because they have been taken directly from their farms in Texas and the Dominican Republic.
They are the largest grower, manufacturer, and distributor of Aloe Vera products in the world, as claimed by them on their website.
What Is The Product Range Forever Living Products Offers?
Their flagship products are Aloe Vera Juice and Aloe Vera Gel.
No points for guessing this. The extract promotes a healthy immune system, supports nutrient absorption and helps maintain natural energy levels.
Other product categories include:
- Bee products – this includes honey-based products that can benefit the skin and hair and can help support the immune system.
- Drinks – drinks that promote urinary health, supports healthy digestion and maintains natural energy levels.
- Nutrition – includes supplements and tablets that are a daily dose of vital nutrients and antioxidants.
- Personal care – this includes moisturizers, bath gels, toothpaste, soaps, lotions, etc.
- Essential Oils – those products are very popular in those days. They don’t have anything with Aloe Vera, its standard-essential oils like lavender or peppermint. ( best Essential Oils you can find in Young Living or doTERRA)
- Skincare – this includes cleansers, masks, exfoliators, serums, eye creams, etc.
- Weight management – this includes powders and tablets that help in improving body and weight management.
- Not to miss that most of the above products are Aloe Vera based.
How Can We Get Started With Forever Living Products?
Just like any other MLM company Forever Living Products has two basic types of earning money with them:
- Retail commissions – you can earn from buying their products at a wholesale rate and further retailing at a higher price.
- Recruiting – create more downlines, earn various incentives and bonuses.
What is very unusual here is that Forever Living Products claim that you don’t have to pay any membership fees to start with their business.
Now, this seems quite fishy because almost all MLM companies have specific fees to start with, followed by a monthly cost involved in buying their products.
As you can see in the image above, you can continue to sign up process without purchase.
Though, it is also important to know here that this claim of theirs is just the tip of the iceberg. The truth is there are monthly costs involved once you decide to become their ‘qualified member.’
For now, you will only need to fill up their online form, which will ask you about your personal information, and that’s it.
If you continue without paying anything at the beginning, that means you are only becoming their free member who can avail of products at a discounted rate.
And, to become their active member, you need to:
- Purchase 2 Case Credits worth around $280.
- You must get 4 Personal Case Credits per month and purchase 1 of it.
What Is The Compensation Plan For
Forever Living Products?
Forever Living Products compensation plan is as diverse as any other MLM company.
Getting more in detail with it can be a headache. Still, just like other companies, they also have different ranks and positions, and the higher the rank is, the higher are the bonuses and incentives plus commissions.
You also get up to a 30% discount as a regular distributor.
Discounts that you get based on the ranks are:
- Assistant Supervisor: 5%
- Supervisor: 8%
- Assistant Manager: 13%
- Manager: 18%
You can watch the video here for full information of Forever Living’s complex compensation plan:
Tired of MLMs Complication Compensation Plans?
Positives of Forever Living Products:
- Like Young Living, they have their own farms in Texas and the Dominican Republic and have over 6,500 acres of farmlands.
- They are a member of the DSA, which confirms it is a legit company.
- Their products are backed by a 60-day refund period.
- They have been in the business for as long as 41 years and have survived successfully.
Negatives of Forever Living Products:
- There have been quite a few negative reviews about its products and the harmful ingredients that it contains despite their claim of all-natural products.
- People have also reported specific side effects after using their products like stomach pain, diarrhea, etc.
- It is focused more on recruiting only.
- Their members hardly earn any decent income.
If you want to ask me “Can you make money with Forever Living”, I will show you statistics from their website.
According to their income disclosure statement, in 2018, 88.6% of purchasers didn’t receive any compensation or earnings from Forever Living Product.
Only 11.4% of monthly purchasers earned a bonus.
BUT! Within this second group, 69% earned an average of $105 monthly in bonus earnings, 30% received an average of $1,493 per month, and less than 1% earned an average of $28,512 monthly.
Those numbers are very well hidden on their website, but if you want to see for yourself, here is the link. Just scroll to the bottom of the page.
What Do We Conclude? Is Forever Living A Scam?
Well, Forever Living Products is not a scam or a pyramid scheme.
But getting into a business that only focuses more on recruiting people and provides commissions or incentives that are not enough in front of the efforts one puts in, such a business is really not worth the time and effort.
How I Make Money For My Family?
To be honest, I was a member of a couple of MLMs. I lose time and money and also my nerves. After all, I was ashamed because I involve my family and friends and they also lose some money.
If you still want to try out Forever Living Product’s unique Aloe Vera based products, then you can go for it, but getting into business with them can be avoided.
Three years ago, I discovered Affiliate Marketing.
It is a much better income earning source, where there is no hassle of recruitment, and you can promote products or services of your choice on any social media platform, blogs, websites, etc. and earn money when a sale is made through your efforts.
In three years I develop my online business and now I’m earning 4 monthly digits as a stay at home mom!
If you are more interested in this type of business, instead of wasting your time and money on MLM, click here.