People are so much into being fit and healthy always that they are in constant search for products that will help them in becoming one.
And, they are not even wrong on their side to think of it that way, looking at the way the environment around us is turning out to be thoroughly polluted and of course the rise of global warming which gives rise to many other illnesses as well.
Plus, the idea and concept of “looking good always” is also something which has been stuck like a magnet on people’s mind.
Especially the ladies are the ones that are so drenched in the idea of having that perfect figure or body that they never get tired of searching for products that will help them in achieving that.
This is the same idea on which most of the companies online play because they are very much aware that if not everyone but the ladies at least will be their probable customers if they sell anything in the name of health, nutrition, or weight loss.
When we talk about MLMs, the first thing to come to our minds is products that deal with health and wellness.
It is a niche that every company wants to explore, looking at the demand that is always on the rise for it.
Are you tired of bothering people with MLM opportunities?
Find Out Better Way To Make Money
“ForeverGreen” is one such MLM business opportunity, or should I say yet another MLM program that is into health and wellness space like the other lacks of MLMs, again putting a strong emphasis on nutrition and promotion of health.
Let Us Dig Deeper Into Knowing:
What Is ForeverGreen International?
ForeverGreen is an MLM company that is based in Linden, UT, and was founded way back in the year 2004 by Ron Williams, who is the Founder, CEO, and Chairman of the company and has been in the MLM space for the past 25 years.
He also worked as a Senior executive at the Young Living essential oils company.
It has spread its branches in various countries like Japan and Korea, Mexico, the Philippines, Columbia, and Singapore.
They claim that their products and opportunities reach individuals in more than 100 countries and also currently include approximately 50,000 independent distributors of their products.
Also, a fantastic fact about ForeverGreen is that their products can be shipped anywhere in the world with the use of a revolutionary envelope model.
Start your own online business is not that difficult.
If you have the right training, community and personal mentor, making money online is easy.
Click HERE and you can get all three!
What Is The Product Line of ForeverGreen?
There is a wide range of products that ForeverGreen sells. Let us have a look at it below:
- AIM – a dietary supplement that supplies critical nutrients to maintain a healthy and youthful state of the body.
- FIXX – this is a 24 karat chocolate protein energy shake to increase energy, improve joint health, help weight management, and enhance muscle endurance.
- FrequenseaPro – is a whole-food supplement that leads to good mood, healthy cell membranes, increases energy and vitality, leads to healthy mitochondria and feelings of happiness, and is also an excellent source of micronutrients.
- PowerStrips – these are strips that provide temporary relief to minor aches and pains, and it promotes joint pain relief, muscle pain relief and helps in reducing inflammation.
- Prodigy5 – this is a supplement in maintaining eye health that provides specific nutrients to the eye. It offers essential micronutrients and antioxidants, gives natural energy, and improves eye health as a whole.
- Pulse8 – this is a powdered drink mix that contains L-arginine, which is an ingredient that converts into nitric oxide to improve the cardiovascular system of the body. It promotes improved blood flow and libido, improves immune system support and healthy heart and arteries.
- Pure-EU – is a superfood in liquid form, and it contains “Marine Phytoplankton,” which promotes unmatched cellular nutrition. It supports cellular health, increases energy and vitality, improves immune system support, and keeps cells alive and healthy.
Product Reviews And Prices
The main problem with ForeverGreen is that the company does not display pricing information publicly. In fact, the products are not actually sold directly on the website.
Still, it still complicates matters, as potential distributors should really know the prices of the products before they get involved, not after.
There are also not many reviews of actual products online, making it even more difficult to find out if you should join this company. Reviews that exist are usually from distributors, so they are very likely to be biased.
So, if you are thinking about working with a company, you are blindly following many things or relying on distributors (who are quite biased).
Not a good start to make money.
How You Can Get Started With ForeverGreen?
Since ForeverGreen is an MLM program at the end of the day, it has to have fees attached to it.
For you to become a member of ForeverGreen, you need to purchase their All-In-Starter Pack, which costs $1000.
Also, an extra of $170 needs to be paid for purchasing a monthly order for you to remain an active member, and only after this can you start getting your commissions and bonuses.
How You Can Earn From ForeverGreen And What Is Their Compensation Plan Like?
Like all MLM opportunities here as well you have two primary ways through which you can earn money:
- Retail sales – buying the products at a wholesale price and selling it further to others at a retail price (you can price the product at whatever rate you want) will earn you commissions.
- Recruitment – the most crucial aspect of any MLM program is earning through hiring people in your teams and downlines and earning commissions and bonuses with each sale made by them.
If you want to really make money with Forever Green, expect to have to recruit people, and the same goes for Melaleuca, Zija International and other companies like them.
ForeverGreen follows a binary structure for its compensation plan.
Your downline will break up into two legs, left and right legs.
If you can get the qualifying requirement of 100 Qualified Volumes (QV), then you will earn a 12% Commissionable Volume (CV).
If you have more than 50 QV’s but less then 100, you earn 8% of your CV.
Your pay leg is whichever leg on your lower edge is weaker.
Lastly, the binary pay structure relies on having two teams below you, and both are doing well. If one consistently performs much better than the other, your salary will always be limited by the underperforming team.
Below are the ways through which one can earn from it:
- Retail bonus – a bonus which you will get on the initial order of the distributor you recruited.
- Retail commissions – the price that you quote for the product is entirely your choice as a distributor that you quote above the wholesale rate. So, the extra amount is counted as your commission.
- Starter bonus – It is a four-week, step-by-step program paid for in all ranks. 3 and more stars will be paid, whichever is the higher the bonus between their Starter Bonus and Enroller Matching Bonus earned during these four weeks.
- Team building bonus – you can earn 12% of the commissionable volume (CV) if you reach the requirement of 100 qualifying volume (QV) from the leg that underperforms. And, if you reach more than 50 QV but less than 100, then you can earn 8% of the CV.
- Enroller Matching Bonus Pool – Bonus Enroller Matching is a pool. After the system calculates the total commissions for STARTER, Team Bonus and Bonus Bonuses, the remaining amount becomes Enroller Matching Bonus Pool.
- Ranks & bonuses – different levels will offer various commissions and bonuses.
If you want to know more about their compensation plan, you can watch the video below:
Ranks At ForeverGreen
ForeverGreen uses a rank-based system to give bonuses to your downline. Higher ranks give you additional earning opportunities.
While it is not entirely clear what the bonuses are, details of ranking requirements are listed as part of the compensation plan. For example, the image below shows us ranks from 1 to 7.
Can You Make Money With ForeverGreen?
Theoretically, it is not impossible to earn a reliable income with an MLM company.
But, to be successful, you really need to make a great team of people below you who also work, both in sales and in recruiting new people.
In concept, the earning potential is great, but it is also a challenge to build your team.
The biggest problem here is that you have to trust those below you – it’s simply not possible to achieve great success on your own.
This means that you need to support and push team members to make sure they are successful. Even with your best efforts, most of them will not be.
How do I know that?
Because there are performance statistics for MLM companies. These statistics say that only 1-2% actually earn big money. Most people make nothing or even lose their money.
What Are The Positives Of ForeverGreen?
- It has been in the business for 15 years and has excellent experience in the industry.
- The founder Ron Williams has experience in the MLM industry for almost 25 years.
- It can make you earn decent money from retail commissions if done rightly.
What Are The Negatives Of ForeverGreen?
- The startup cost is too high compared to other health and wellness companies.
- The products also are too expensive.
- Do not provide proper training and support.
- Compulsory purchase of products every month worth $170 is asking for too much.
- You have to enroll new people every month if you want to make money.
Is ForeverGreen A Scam?
ForeverGreen is not a scam or a pyramid scheme though it is also not something that can be recommended for getting into business with.
So, what is ForeverGreen International? Its regular MLM company with high startup costs and the monthly auto-ship drama of buying the products.
As far as ForeverGreen is concerned, you can be forever away from such opportunities that only ask for your continual efforts but does not pay you well in return.
Another thing I don’t like about MLM companies:
We live in the 21st century, and our lives are drastically different from 1950 when MLM was invented. If you want a successful business, focus on your online business.
You can, like me, launch an affiliate website, you can promote any products you want from any company, so why sell such a limited product range?
Commissions for affiliates range from 5% to 75% and include digital products, Amazon products, and recurring services.
Last year, with my affiliate websites, I generated four figures each month and I can show you how to make them using the same training.
You can promote whatever you want, of course, and keep all the profits (don’t share it with your upline).
Affiliate marketing is much easier to understand and makes you earn good income monthly, which only requires your marketing skills online.
Here, you only need to promote products and services of your choice at your convenience on websites, blogs, and social media and earn from each sale made through your efforts.